Ladies and gentlemen: dining in Bangkok won’t get any better than this. Believe me when I say this is the best culinary experience I have had so far in the City of Angels! Benjarong Restaurant and its award-winning Danish chef Mr. Morten Boejstrup Nielsen succeed in combining modern techniques with traditional flavors to produce contemporary dished that are distinctly Thai at heart.
The staff make you feel at ease from the very beginning thanks to their personal service and attention. The ambience of a lush landscaped garden, a soothing koi pond and a waterfall feature make your night even more spectacular. The Benjarong Restaurant is a fine-dining restaurant that serves cutting edge Thai cuisine unlike any you will have ever seen before. Well known Thai favourites have been turned inside out and every dish is a treat for the eyes as well as the taste buds.
My favorite dishes that without any doubt I recommend to everyone:
- Po-Pia Goong: broken prawn spring rolls with sriracha mayo
- Tom Yum: prawn soup with galangal and lemongrass
- Kang Phed Ped Ob: red curry with roasted duck and lychee
- Kang Kiew Wan See Krong Neau Toon: 72-hour cooked beef ribs in aromatic curry of green herbs and spices
- Cake kalamae with fudge ice-cream and crispy banana
- Mango and sticky rice
Dusit Thani Bangkok
Lunch: 11:30 – 14:30, Monday to Friday
Dinner: 18:00 – 22:00, Monday to Sunday