My favorite Yogurt Breakfast Bowl
“Never work before breakfast. If you have to work before breakfast, get your breakfast first.” I couldn’t agree more with Josh Billings, the 19th century American humorist. Yet, I have to admit that every morning is a struggle between being healthy and being a punctual business woman. Let me show you one of my favourite morning treats! Make your morning meals more beneficial with this protein-packed, berry-loaded breakfast bowl.
- 200-300 gr of Yogurt (soy or regular lowfat)
- 1 cup fresh blueberries
- 1 cup of strawberries
- 1 tablespoon chia seeds
- 1 tablespoon pumpkin seeds
- 1/4 cup flaked coconut
- 1 teaspoon Pure Via Stevia
- fresh mint leaves
1. Take a bowl, combine all ingredients in the order listed above.
2. Drizzle with the stevia, decorate with mint and serve.