Spending the night in the midst of an Alto Adige winegrowing zone and getting to know fascinating winegrowers: that’s what makes a vacation in the Alto Adige Wine Hotels so unique and exciting. In the Vinum Hotels of Alto Adige, wine lovers and true connoisseurs are offered authentic wine experiences that satisfy the most demanding of palates. All 29 Vinum Hotels are situated within renowned Alto Adige winegrowing zones, where the Mediterranean South meets the Alpine North and international wine history has been written.
The Vinum Hotels are run very personally by passionate wine connoisseurs. Vacation guests can dive into the world of Alto Adige wines with expert guidance. Wine experiences are offered in the form of tastings, vineyard trips, and winery tours. From the steep slopes of the Val Venosta to the grapevine terraces in the Isarco Valley, from the top Lagrein areas in the Bolzano basin to the cypress-lined vineyard slopes in the Bassa Atesina: the Vinum Hotels accompany the wine connoisseur to the very source of the delicious drops.
All Vinum Hotels offer their guests a well-arranged, extensive wine list. Thanks to constant wine trips and the continuing education of the committed Alto Adige sommeliers, the large wine cellars hold not only top-quality Alto Adige wines, but also wine rarities from all over the world. The wine experts in the Vinum Hotels offer detailed wine recommendations from which to pair with delicious dishes, turning the vacation into a genuine gourmet experience. Two of these wine experts are Franz and Helmut Tauber, who run a beautiful hotel in Velturno.
Taubers Unterwirt Aktiv & Vitalhotel
- The Tauber family makes you feel immediately at home in this wonderful 4-star hotel. With a sunny location in Velturno, the hotel overlooks the beautiful Isarco Valley. You can expect bright and large accommodations, tastefully furnished with chestnut wood and natural stone. All rooms and suites feature a private balcony with gorgeous views!
- Its Castanea wellness center includes indoor and outdoor swimming pools. It is entirely made from wood from the valley, and features a sauna and a hot tub. Don’t forget to treat yourself and book a beauty treatment using chestnuts, herbs, and other ingredients from the area.
- The Taubers Vitalhotel has a complimentary bike and excursion equipment rental service. It is also part of the Alto Adige excursion network and four guided tours are included in the rate of your stay.
- Make sure to bring a visit to the restaurant of Taubers Vitalhotel
- A basic double room costs 251 EUR, breakfast included. You can also opt for a formula for 272 EUR per night, with breakfast and dinner included.