This is it, party people! A luxury boutique hotel right in the heart of party hotspot Playa del Carmen. The hotel’s service philosophy, combined with contemporary design, a superb beach and the proximity to the parties make The Palm at Playa del Carmen a great spot! As the hotel only accepts guests aged 14+, it’s a great option for adults seeking a more sophisticated atmosphere.
Hotel The Palm at Playa del Carmen offers 69 stylish rooms, including Lofts and Suites with one or two bedrooms. The stylishly decorated suites and lofts are particularly welcoming and comfortable. Every room has air conditioning, a plasma television and a coffee maker. Wi-Fi is available and each room is equipped with an iPod dock.
We had the opportunity to stay in the Palm Deluxe Suite, with a separate living room and bedroom. On top of that, the room has a kitchen, a double shower and a lovely terrace overviewing the garden or the cozy streets.
Highlight: The Roof Club
The Roof Club at The Palm at Playa del Carmen is absolutely one of the most fabulous rooftops in Yucatan! Even more, it’s one of the largest rooftops in town and offers stunning turquoise views of the Caribbean Sea. Guest or not, you should definitely go up and enjoy the swimming pool, lounge, cocktail bar and restaurant!
The Roof Club hosts special events but also offers daily Happy Hour specials, pool parties every Saturday and Sunday and a Ladies Night on Friday. Even if you decide to continue the party elsewhere, you never have to walk far to get back to the hotel. Bienvenidos a la mejor fiesta del Caribe!
[edgtf_highlight background_color=”#D8D8D8″ color=”#FFFFFF”]Practical:[/edgtf_highlight]
- 69 lofts & suites: Palm Room, Palm Loft, Palm Deluxe
- A standard double room starts from ca. 147 EUR per night
- Swimming pool on one of the largest rooftops in town
- Gym and 3 yoga classes per week
- Buffet breakfast included
- The Roof Club: lounge and restaurant
- Access to beach club
- Free Wi-Fi in common areas
- Parking available
- More information: thepalmatplaya.com
- Tip of the day: if you don’t go out partying or if you don’t like to continue the party in your room, ask for a room away from the street side.