The Radisson Hotels are well represented all over Dubai. You can find Radisson hotels in Marina, Media City, Al Barsha, downtown or Deira. After our first stop in Deira, we are invited to discover Dubai Marina with this Radisson Blu hotel as starting point. Let’s stroll together along the Marina walk and discover this vibrant part of town.
Situated along the gorgeous waters of the Persian Gulf, our 20th floor suite overlooked the blue water and spectacular structural masterpieces. Although this hotel is situated on walking distance from Jumeirah beach, you can obviously choose to stay at the beautiful swimming pool and lounge area. Next-door is a cozy decorated all-round restaurant called Mamma Mia, serving from a continental breakfast buffet to delicious Italian dinners.
High-quality furnishings and soft bedding welcomed us every time we came back from one of our city tours. You can choose between a Standard Studio Residence, a Deluxe Studio Residence, a Deluxe One Bedroom Residence or a Deluxe Two Bedroom Residence. All of the rooms offer a fully equipped kitchen, washer, dryer and climate control to make you feel at home. Interior design by the Italian Matteo Nunziati features minimalism in order to create a sophisticated, clutter-free environment. Nunziati, mission accomplished!
“Situated along the gorgeous waters of the Persian Gulf, our 20th floor suite overlooked the blue water and Marina’s spectacular structural masterpieces.”
Some tips before you head out in this lively part of town. First, you should know that Marina is a manmade canal city that is still expanding and on its way to become the world’s largest manmade marina. It is probably the most vibrant neighborhood in Dubai, with plenty of activities for tourists, expats and locals. My personal top things to do here:
- Dubai Marina Walk: 7km pedestrian trail where you will find a varied selection of bars and restaurants. If you feel in a sporty mood, you can join the many joggers or cyclists here.
- Water sports: fishing, yachting, jet ski,… whatever your heart desires.
- Dubai Marina Mall: shop till you drop!
- Marina public beach: this 12 hectare public beach offers you white sand and crystal seawater, clean picnic and shower facilities. Don’t scream when you see a camel passing by every now and then (there are guided camel tours along the beaches).
- But please, definitely don’t forget to enjoy the beautiful views of the marina and the refreshing breezes!
For info and bookings: https://www.radissonblu.com/en/hotel-dubaimarina